Chargeback Analysis and Recovery
- Data entry of customer deductions from receipts or notifications from financial institutions.
- Sort chargebacks by reason codes established after consultation with client.
- Correspond with client's customers and or financial institutions of all relevant documentation supporting chargebacks.
- Create a compliance register by customer's client as to reasons for valid chargebacks.
- Communicate with client's customer's Accounts Payable Department requesting additional documentation.
- Aggressively seek chargeback recovery from client's customers. Develop personal relationships with Accounts Payable Department personnel and attend any workshops or seminars relating to compliance.
- Create a debit note to either the warehouse, supplier or client's own department responsible for a valid chargeback.
- Periodic meeting with client to review all outstanding chargebacks and obtain authorization to write-off chargeback.