Invoicing (Electronic & Manual)
- Send invoices daily to client's customers for shipments made either from own or third party warehouses.
- Invoicing based on receipt of actual pick tickets and receipt of Bills of Lading from warehouse.
- Mail or electronically send invoice to client's customers as per Vendor's guide requirements.
- Transmit EDI/ASN's as per client's customers instructions.
- Send all POD requests within 24 hours.
- Follow up on ALL past due invoices as to projected payment dates or disputes.
- Establish communication with factor if applicable for transmission of invoices.
- Responsible for credit checking with client's factor and or credit insurance company.
- Credit checking controls will protect against over exposure to customer credit lines